Business Development Associate
Tactica is looking for a Business Development Associate. This role encompasses the full spectrum of helping Tactica continue to grow. This role is ideal for candidates with digital industry experience who are looking to propel their career in marketing and business development.
The Business Development Associate will be actively involved in all aspects of projects’ processes including: prospecting, qualifying, proposal development, securing meetings, kickoff, and even some account management. This role will play a direct impact in the growth of Tactica.
This is an ideal role for a smart, hard-working self-starter who wants to build their business development skills at a marketing agency.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the business and marketing leadership through the entire sales process. This includes lead identification, outreach, proposal development, responding to RFPs, etc.
- Assist with prospecting, qualifying and securing meetings
- Research industries/companies/contacts and craft strategic outreach
- Provide day-to-day support for new business and organic client growth functions/activities
- Manage central materials archive (marketing material, proposals, pitch decks, etc.)
- Maintain Tactica brand assets including case studies, work samples, credentials/capabilities, and client references
- Work with management to set goals and monthly forecasts
- Utilize CRM to properly track leads, contacts, and manage opportunities in the pipeline
- Conduct outbound and inbound requests
- Assist with department reporting (internal pipeline, monthly sales goals, status reports, and CRM input)
- Participate on initial intro calls and ultimately join prospective client meetings after becoming fully on-boarded
- Manage the new clients’ onboarding process
- 1-to-2 years of related agency or branding/sales/marketing experience mandatory (internships included).
- Strong knowledge/interest in all things digital marketing, branding, advertising, communications, and/or sales.
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail and possess a positive “can do” attitude to get the job done. (Seriously, having a positive attitude is an absolute requirement.)
- Ability to locate, evaluate, and follow-up with leads
- Must have entrepreneurial spirit, and high standards for quality control and work output.
- Ideal candidate is a creative thinker and problem solver.
- Comprehensive experience using task-oriented software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Experience using cloud based task-oriented software (Google Docs & Sheets)
- Strategic thinking
- Strong relationship building skills
- Familiarity with capabilities of creative applications is desired, but the role will not include production tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Albanian
All interested candidates should apply by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tactica is a digital marketing agency based in Prishtina, Kosovo. We specialize in creating growth marketing solutions that help companies build strong digital revenue channels. We are still a young agency, with a strong portfolio comprised of several high profile brands in the U.S. and Europe.
We are a small team of skilled and friendly people, very passionate about our work and committed to constantly delivering a top quality service for which we are valued by our clients.