Position Title: Full Stack Developer
Full time, Paid
Are you a Full Stack Web Developer who’s a jack of all “Web trades” and looking for a job? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Tactica is looking for a full-stack web expert who can transition seamlessly between front and backend coding. You’ll need to be fluent in creating websites to deploy that thrive on strong architecture while supplementing with data-driven applications that optimize site functionality throughout the lifecycle of each project. A programming whiz with a knack for visual design and utility is the candidate that we’re looking for.
As a Full Stack Developer at Tactica, you’ll need to be immersed in different programming languages and know how to effectively create website foundations using back-end applications and database structures. The power of our clients’ sites, responsiveness, and functionality will be in your hands, so you’ll need to be organized, communicative, and detail-oriented for viable success. Join us if you want to be challenged with all of this, but also prove to us that you’re capable of even more!
- 2+ years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- A degree in Computer Science, or a similar field
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Develop visually appealing front end website architecture, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Design user interactions on web pages
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulation
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Strategize organizational direction on emerging technology platforms and communicate the effectiveness to executive stakeholders
- Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
- Keep job knowledge up-to-date by studying new development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal and professional networks; participating in professional organizations
Highly Competitive Salary and Fringe Benefits
The opportunities for learning and growth at Tactica are immense:
- You will be working with individuals who aspire to do great things and will certainly motivate you to grow individually and professionally as well.
- You will get continuous, high-quality training and experience on Web Development and Digital Marketing
- You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their graphic activities
- You are being hired to take on a full-time position, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How to apply:
- Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject “Your surname, your last name, Full Stack Developer Application” by this Friday.