Position Title: Graphic Design Intern
Full time, Paid
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join our Design team. This is a paid 3 month full-time program aimed to prepare you for a long-term career at Tactica. As a graphic design intern, you will work alongside our team members and build experience on projects like content creation for social campaigns, website redesigns, and email marketing campaigns. You will receive guidance and feedback along the way and also have various opportunities to contribute during creative brainstorming sessions. You are required to be on-site full time for this internship.
As a team, we value continuous growth and learning, a team-first mentality, focus & discipline, and a positive attitude. No matter your level of skill, we look first and foremost for cultural fit.
- Experience: Previous design internship experience is a plus. Good eye for layout, color and typography. Has a good understanding of design and web design principles.
- Creativity: Has the ability to work within an existing design system and also contribute fresh ideas and new approaches/insight to challenges.
- Positive Attitude: Enthusiastic and able to contribute at any given stage throughout the process. Actively takes the lead on a given task and can pitch in wherever help is needed.
- Flexibility: Eager and open to learning new software and trying new design techniques. Shows initiative to understand new processes.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to confidently express ideas and also knows when to listen.
- Proactive: Independently schedules design reviews and actively participates when relevant in internal and client-facing meetings.
- Skills: Comfortable working in the Adobe Suite and a good understanding of Facebook and Instagram
- Growth: Consistently seeks out answers to questions and initiates independent research to overcome challenges. Always goes the extra mile to educate self when working in new spaces.
- Time Management: Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good Albanian and English writing skills
The opportunities for learning and growth at Tactica are immense:
- You will be working with individuals who aspire to do great things and will certainly motivate you to grow individually and professionally as well.
- You will get continuous, high quality training and experience on Design and Social Media Marketing, and other disciplines of Digital Marketing where Content development is crucial
- You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their graphic activities
- You are being hired to take on a full time position, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How to apply:
- Please send your CV and Portfolio at email@example.com under the subject “Your surname, your last name, Design Internship Application” by Friday, Dec 4th