Position Title: Graphic Designer
Full time, Paid
If you are a Creative Graphic Designer with experience, please read on!
Tactica is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our team. We develop creative materials both for our projects and our clients, so you will get the chance to work in an interesting creative environment that makes your experience both challenging and rewarding. With us, you will not only be a great designer, but also a an effective and efficient marketer that comes up with smart and eye-gasmic visuals that engage the audience more than anything out there.
With this job, you get to work with other top talent Marketing team who value the same principles as you do. We encourage learning new techniques, sharing your knowledge with others and invest in the training to get you to the next level. We’re an equal opportunity employer providing a fun but respectful environment to work in.
Where you can make an impact:
- Responsible for delivering best-in-class visual design solutions for Tactica and its clients
- Maintain the ability to translate specific concepts into clear and concise visuals to allow for concept buy-in both internally and externally
- Maintain brand integrity and communicate status when creating all visual solutions for our projects
- Take a provided project brief and deliver thoughtful, effective design solutions utilizing 2D, 3D and/or digital formats/video as requested
- Seek compelling outside-of-the-box visual solutions to continue to evolve how we and our clients communicate
- Remain current on new technologies and continuously explore these tools to maintain relevant and creative solutions
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience: Previous professional design experience of at least 1 year. Good eye for layout, color and typography. Has a good understanding of design and web design principles.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Proficiency in HTML, and CSS for rapid prototyping (optional, but a plus)
- A good understanding of Facebook and Instagram
- Growth: Consistently seeks out answers to questions and initiates independent research to overcome challenges. Always goes the extra mile to educate self when working in new spaces.
- Proactive: Independently schedules design reviews and actively participates when relevant in internal and client-facing meetings.
- Time Management: Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to confidently express ideas and also knows when to listen.
- Good Albanian and English writing skills
Highly Competitive Salary and Fringe Benefits
The opportunities for learning and growth at Tactica are immense:
- You will be working with individuals who aspire to do great things and will certainly motivate you to grow individually and professionally as well.
- You will get continuous, high quality training and experience on Design and Social Media Marketing, and other disciplines of Digital Marketing where Design content development is crucial
- You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their graphic activities
- You are being hired to take on a full time position, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How to apply:
- Please send your CV and Portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject “Your surname, your last name, Graphic Designer Application” by Friday, Dec 4th