Tactica is hiring!
Position Title: Journalist Intern
Tactica is looking for a creative and hardworking Journalist Intern to join our digital marketing team. The internship is a paid 3-month program that will train you in content marketing, SEO, outreach, and other digital marketing fields. Your main role will be building new relationships and maintaining the existing collaborative connections with websites, blogs, and news portals. You will work closely with the content team in planning and implementing campaigns that align with our clients’ business goals.
Role and Responsibilities
- Research, write, edit, and proofread PR/content marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the content team on content strategy and ideation.
- Build new relationships with editors and journalists in websites, blogs, news portals, etc.
- Maintain existing relationships by providing interesting, up-to-date content relevant to both the sites and our clientele
- Write email copy that supports the overall marketing strategy.
- Ensure the campaign strategy is aligned with the client KPIs and business goals.
- Ensure accuracy of all produced copy.
- Keep abreast of current trends in SEO and PR.
- Other applicable or related duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Strong communications and relationship building skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment.
- Ability to come up with interesting ideas for blogs, articles, and social media posts and campaigns.
- Availability to work in our Prishtina office, full-time
- Creativity and ability to research, write, and edit content on deadline.
- Willingness to try new techniques and listen to feedback.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, including experience as a member of a creative team.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, or another relevant field.
- Relevant working experience (preferred, but not required)
Benefits To The Intern
The opportunities for learning and growth at Tactica are immense:
- You will get continuous, high-quality training on Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and other disciplines of Digital Marketing
- You will be working with individuals who aspire to do great things and will certainly motivate you to grow individually and professionally as well.
- You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their digital activities
- You are being hired to take on a full-time position afterward, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How to apply: Please send your CV at email@example.com under the subject “Your surname, your last name, Journalist Internship Application” by this upcoming Friday.