Number of Internship positions: 4
We are looking for motivated self-starters with initiative and creativity looking to gain experience in the growing fields of online marketing and search engine optimization. Your work will directly contribute to the services that we offer to our numerous clients.
The intern is responsible for assisting with the production, implementation, and execution of outreach and marketing efforts. Primary responsibilities are finding potential leads, outreach, and research. Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
To be successful, you must have the following experience:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Demonstrates strong researching skills; be able to collect and filter data.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment are expected.
- Curiosity about anything and everything.
- Be creatively minded
- Have a great work ethic
- Have the willingness to try new techniques and listen to feedback.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, designers, and other internal team members.
- Can work independently, is highly organized and is able to work in a fast-paced, aggressive growth environment.
- No prior working experience is required
- High School Education is sufficient. Being a Bachelor degree student or having a Bachelor’s degree is a bonus.
The opportunities for learning and growth at Tactica are immense. You will be working with individuals who aspire to do great things and will certainly motivate you to grow individually and professionally as well.
The duration of the internship is three months. This is a paid internship. Interns will be offered a full-time job if they possess the above skills and show excellent performance throughout the internship.
Please send your CV and a Motivational Letter at email@example.com under the subject “Your name, Internship Application”