Tactica is hiring!
Position Title: SEO Internship
Full time, Paid
Full time (34 hours/week), Paid, Hired for further employment
The Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Intern will work closely with the SEO and digital marketing team to implement Digital Marketing services to clients and expand the firm’s visibility through a variety of tactics. She/he will also support new client acquisition efforts by helping to identify and research potential clients. Interns will also be trained to support the firm’s digital marketing efforts in Kosovo.
- Supporting Marketing team in relevant Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization activities for our clients
- Furthering new business development through conducting research and assisting with the prospecting and proposal processes
- Assisting in drafting digital marketing materials, building marketing lists, and otherwise supporting the execution of Tactica’s marketing plan
- Supporting day-to-day marketing activities and campaign development and execution
The ideal candidate:
- has graduated from University (relevant fields are preferred, but not mandatory)
- is highly organized
- possesses excellent English writing and speaking skills
- has experience conducting research
- is creative and has a great work ethic
This internship is paid and preference is given to individual who are looking for a full time job after the internship and most importantly a rewarding career in Digital Marketing.
Benefits to the Intern
The opportunities for learning and growth at Tactica are immense:
- You will be working with individuals who aspire to do great things and will certainly motivate you to grow individually and professionally as well.
- You will get continuous, high quality training on Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and other disciplines of Digital Marketing
- You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their digital activities
- You are being hired to take on a full time position afterwards, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How to apply: Please send your CV and a Motivational Letter at email@example.com under the subject “Your surname, your last name, Internship Application” by Friday, Dec 4th, 2020.