Position Title: Social Media Manager
Full time, Paid
Tactica is looking for an experienced Social Media Account Manager to join our team. We are looking for someone who has experience working with multiple clients in the social media marketing space, considering that we handle various campaigns with clients of different niches. The candidate must have a great passion for digital marketing and basically eat, sleep and breathe social media. While working at Tactica you will not only have the chance to be around a friendly and challenging environment, but you will also have the opportunity to work closely with our design team on many creative projects and grow your visual abilities. With this job, you get to work with other people who value the same principles as you do. Through constant collaboration and brainstorming sessions, we strive to promote your advancement in the fields that will help get you to the next level as a social media marketer.
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, Reddit and more.
- Knowledge of social media analytics software and scheduling tools (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills in English and Albanian.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
- Work with clients to create and execute a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create and publish timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Work closely with design team in creating engaging and professional visuals that reflect clients and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Continue to refine and define our social media marketing process.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across marketing materials and social media content shared
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulation
Highly Competitive Salary and Fringe Benefits
The opportunities for learning and growth at Tactica are immense:
- You will be working with individuals who aspire to do great things and will certainly motivate you to grow individually and professionally as well.
- You will get continuous, high-quality training and experience on Design and Social Media Marketing, and other disciplines of Digital Marketing
- You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their graphic activities
- You are being hired to take on a full-time position, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How to apply:
- Please send your CV at email@example.com under the subject “Your surname, your last name, SMM Application” by this Friday.