Web Optimization/Development Intern
Full Time Flexible (34 hours/week), Paid, Hired for further employment
Welcome to Tactica! (shqiptohet “Taktika”)
We value our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a hands-on learning experience during your time with us. The internship offers an opportunity to work closely with a team of marketing and web optimization professionals working at the top in their industry. You will join team meetings, and shadow team members to develop a well-rounded set of professional skills. In addition, you will have many opportunities to collaborate with other web developers in creating content and solutions that helps our clients achieve their goals.
The Web Development Intern role at Tactica supports the Web Dev and Search Engine Optimization Department and our clients by providing an array of well-built creative web solutions. This efficient, effective coder can take direction from the Supervisor to adapt and grow their skills to suit the needs of our diverse client base. It requires an excellent communicator that is detail oriented, self-managing, and comfortable working collaboratively with the entire Marketing Services team.
At Tactica, it begins and ends with our people. While a well-developed skill set and innate intelligence will get you in the door, we are also looking for individuals whose professional values align with ours. We are looking for that right “fit,” both for you and for us.
What You Will Learn
How to meet department goals through:
- Optimizing websites
- following web development best practices,
- collaborating on a multidisciplinary team,
- engaging in meaningful communication both written and verbal, and monitoring tasks and workload proactively.
- Optimize Landing pages for search engine marketing
- Working with the team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Working to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Some experience with WordPress
- Pursing a Bachelor’s degree (or similar) in an IT-related degree program
We truly enjoy each other here at Tactica and you will fit in best if you have:
- A sense of humor and optimistic personality
- Dedication to quality
- A considerate and collaborative attitude
- Resourcefulness and self-motivation
- Good judgement
Please send your CV at email@example.com under the subject “Your name, Job Application”. If you have any work of yours that you want to share, or some reference letter, feel free! (It is not mandatory)
Deadline to apply for this position is this Friday. However, the sooner you send your CV, the better!
For more information about Tactica, visit as at www.seotactica.com
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook at “seotactica”.